Dieting during the holidays can be tough. Follow these top holiday diet tips for success during the November and December months.
- Cultivate your true holiday spirit and focus on giving, not receiving.
- Holiday Events can be difficult to navigate while on a diet. The first thing to do is PLAN. Come up with a plan for each event with the help of your coach.
- Make the focus about the people you are with, not the food.
- Since you have already lost weight – go looking in the closet and find that favorite party outfit, it may just fit.
- Zero calories – Reward yourself with a new dress, a purse, a tie, shirt, shoes or even a trip to the salon or manicurist.
- Always carry an Ideal Protein Food with you so if you are temped or hungry you can have something.
- Try using our Water enhancer to put in your water so that your drink is special and festive too.
- Ask a friend or spouse to be your buddy at the party to keep you focused.
- Don’t stay too long at the party!
We hope you enjoyed these holiday diet tips. Have more tips to share? Post them in the comments below so that others can benefit – remember, we are all in this together!